Go here to subscribe: http://everyonesapostolic.com/subscribe?pageID=subscribe
The EA difference. With the new wave of social networks on the web, what sets Everyone's Apostolic apart and why should EA be the choice among Apostolics? Here are just a few reasons we think one should consider:
- We are uniquely Apostolic.
- The management team has years of experience managing Apostolic social networks and understands the specific responsibility needed to have a balanced networking environment.
- We moderate content, discussions, and members. This is a huge responsibility. While some may consider our moderation unnecessary, we understand the importance of maintaining a balanced social environment. While our guidelines are conservative, we understand the unique contribution each member has to the scope of EA. To this end we moderate the site with the understanding that we allow unique contributions while maintaining balance. This balance is centered on Christ and the foundational truths of the Apostolic doctrine. More about our guidelines here:
- We charge a subscription fee to have access to the site. To some this may seem nuts to consider this a benefit. To them I give the following points to consider:
- Belonging to a fee based site reduces your exposure to spammers and scammers.These are folks that join social networks with one focus...take advantage of others and exploit their kind nature.This is a popular tread among faith based sites.So use caution.
- There is accountability on the part of the EA management and the EA members. There is an expectation of service and professionalism.
- You have a vested interest in the success of the site.
- Advertising free. While we do have advertising sponsors, these are not the same as general advertising like ads for Google. With the traffic potential of EA, we could have compromised and made untold thousands by placing uncontrolled Google ads on the site. We place value of principle over money so we discontinued our Google campaign when we found we had little, if any control over the ads that ran. This is what the Apostolic community desires.
- You are indirectly contributing to the causes embraced by EA. We currently are supporting the following:
- EA scholarship fund.To help Apostolic School of Theology students with tuition.
- Contributors to the United States Postal Service efforts to raise funds for the Muscular Dystrophy Organization.
- Contributors to Home Missions.
These are just a few of the many reasons Everyone’s Apostolic is the choice among Apostolics all over the world. We appreciate each of you and your contributions to Everyone’s Apostolic. As always, please continue to pray that we make wise decisions and the Lord keep His hand upon the EA ministry.